Due to safety concerns, SSOVA is postponing our MARCH AND APRIL events until September and October. As we move forward, we will update everyone on SSOVA specifics as we monitor the progress of the coronavirus.
NEXT TOURNAMENT: MAY 9-10 Sand Key Park!
If you have already signed up for March 28-29 or April 11-12, SSOVA is offering a few options.
1. You can transfer your registration to any other SSOVA event.
2. You can receive a full refund.
Please fill out the CONTACT FORM and let us know what you would like to do. CONTACT FORM